We, as a company, have kept safety at the forefront of organizing these trips. However, in these COVID times, a lot of the onus is on you, the traveller. This is what you can do as a traveller, to be safe and to keep others safe.
- If you have symptoms of cold, cough, or fever, avoid/postpone your travel and get yourself checked.
- Avoid going to crowded spaces atleast 15 days before the trip.
- Wear a mask every time you step out of your home and every time you’re in enclosed spaces with other travellers.
- Carry an alcohol-based hand sanitizer and practice frequent hand washing. Make sure to wash hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid physical contact (and maintain a distance of 3 ft) with anyone who is displaying signs of cough, cold or fever.
- Avoid touching your eyes/nose/mouth.
- Make sure to wear a mask if you are coughing/sneezing.
- If you feel unwell, avoid public gatherings and contact the government helpline.