Welcome the year 2021 in the wintry wonderland of Old Manali. Snowboard on the fluffiest snow as you reminisce all the household chores you’ll never have to do again. Sip a cup of chai by a sacred waterfall as you uninstall Zoom. Cafe-hop across the quaintest joints in town as you forget you were ever isolated. Watch the sun set by the riverbed as a new you rises to a new year full of hopes and dreams. This isn’t just another adventure tripin the hills. This is a celebration of possibilities.
-Departure from Majnu ka Tila, Delhi at 7PM by semi sleeper Volvo bus
- The bus will halt for dinner between 10-11 PM at a local dhaba/hotel. Due to the ongoing covid situation, we recommend that you carry your own packed food and have it inside the bus to avoid unnecessary exposure.
- Get off the Volvo bus at Manali bus stand and transit to Old Manali in a personal taxi (2kms drive)
- Check in, room allotment & freshen up
- Right after brunch-ing & ice breaking session, head out to explore Old manali on foot
- Head to the river bed and spend some time there looking at the wide mountains
- Chai Maggi at Café Kathmandu for the evening supper is a must
- Get back to the property by sunset for group tasks/activities
- Tipsy Gypsy Chindi night (Welcome shots will be served to start the night right)
- Bonfire & Dinner in the common area
- Time to let loose and groove to some music
- Pass out, this too shall pass!
- Start your day after having breakfast at the property
- Trek to the famous Jogini waterfalls, a 160 foot cascade that crashes over the mountains and into the Beas River and Kullu Valley below ( Please note that it’s going to be a beginner to moderate level hike, 7 kms one side, approx. 3 hour)
- The trek will be a complete treat for nature lovers and adventure seekers offering breath-taking views through pine trees and orchards.
- Spend some time at the falls for some enthralling views and absorb the calming vibes that this place has to offer
- Head back to the base for lunch (Please note that packed food will be served here as there is no other provision for food in this area)
- Enroute Old Manali and then back to our property before it’s dark
- Evening snacks & Tea will be served as you indulge yourself in some heart filled conversations and group bonding activities
- Bonfire & Drinking games (Rule of 21, Kings, some surprises)
- Star gazing/ night Photography under the star-lit sky
- Prepare yourself to leave for Sethan, right after breakfast ( 1.5 hour long road trip with amazing views )
- Take a tour of the village with our local guide while you treat the shutter bug inside you with some landscape photography of the majestic snow clad mountains.
- This winter paradise is considered to be one of the best places in Indian Himalayas to try backcounry snowboarding. You can opt in for the same at an additional charge (ask for group discounts)
- Enjoy feasting on authentic himachali food prepared by our local staff at a dhaba in Sethan
- Some more fun activities in the snow (Snow-man making competition etc)
- Come back to the property by late evening
- Evening snacks & Tea will be served as you sit and chill in the common area
- Bonfire, music and celebrations- last night thrills followed by dinner
- Head to upper old manali after having breakfast.
- Admire the wide valley views from Rocky’s café
- Absorb the happy vibe of this village which is far away from the mad rush of the typical new manali. Read book if you wish to while looking at those snow clad mighty mountains around you
- Visit Manu temple on your way back to the property
- Prepare yourself for checking out of the property after having Lunch
- Head straight to Manali bus stand from here and board our evening Volvo bus to Delhi around 5/6 PM
- Bid a warm GOODBYE to Old Manali 🏔
- The bus will halt for dinner by 10 PM at a local dhaba/hotel
- Reach Delhi by 6AM (Trip ends here)