Little Lhasa, McLeod Ganj received its name for its beautiful relationship with the Tibetan culture & residents. A peaceful suburb of Dharamshala, H.P. a home for monasteries, waterfalls, lake, quaint eateries and cafes.
This year-round destination provides jaw-dropping backdrops. From experiencing Dhauladhar embracing the gorgeous sunset to collection bizarre shopping souvenirs in the local market, this place offers a wide range of activities to keep you on the toes.
-Departure from Majnu ka Tila, Delhi around 9 PM by semi sleeper Volvo bus
- The bus will halt for dinner around 11 PM at a local dhaba/hotel
- Reach Mcleodganj by 8AM and head straight to our property
- Check-in & freshen up
- Head out to explore Mcleodganj after filling up our stomachs
- Visit Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsunath Temple
- Have local Himachali food at one of the Dhabas
- Visit the local market and cafes in the evening and shop local Tibetan souvenirs if you wish to
- Get back to the property for dinner and our Chindi Typsy gypsy gala night (Welcome shots will be served to start the night right)
- Some group bonding activities over music
- Drinking games (Rule of 21, Kings, some surprises)
- Dinner & overnights stay
- Start your day early after having breakfast at the property
- Prepare yourself for a hike to Triund
- Visit Bhagsunath Waterfalls on the way to Triund
- Have lunch on the way
- Reach Triund Top and soak the amazing vibe of the place- Sit and relax while you gaze at the mighty mountains from this point. This is actually a perfect picture spot for the shutterbug inside you so take your camera out and shoot as much as you wish to!
- Come back to the property by late evening and relax
- Let’s groove on some music and celebrate the last night with our Chindi gang
- Dinner, fun and star gazing before we sleep off the tiring day
- Hike to Dharamkot after having breakfast at the property
- Check-out, leave your luggage at the property itself
- Prepare yourself for a cleanliness drive that we’ll be conducting in Dharamkot: Please note that this activity will be conducted purely on volunteer basis and if you don’t want to participate then you can just chill and roam around as per your own wish. While we would really want you to be a part of this social cause, we can’t force you into it as we respect your me time too!
- Absorb the happy vibe of this place and enjoy being away from the mad rush of the cities.
- Try café hopping /read book if you wish to while looking at those mighty mountains and feel one with nature
- Head back to our property by evening to pick our luggage and then head straight to the bus stand
- Get on the Volvo bus at 6PM
- The bus will halt for dinner around 9/10 PM at a local dhaba/hotel
- Reach Delhi by 6AM (Trip ends here)