This tiny hamlet in the Kangra Valley is an absolutely blissful place for your weekend getaway or for spending a lovely weekend away from your home.
Billing, located at an elevation of 2400 m, is internationally famous for being one of the best Paragliding sites in the world. It, in fact, hosts major competitive annual Paragliding events in which all experienced flyers participate to win.
-Departure from Vidhan Sabha Metro Station, Delhi at 7PM
- Reach our Hostel in Bir by 9AM, check in & freshen up
- Warm Ice breaking session over Breakfast
- Day tour to Billing- take-off site for Paragliding adventures
- From here on, you can either quench your thirst of Paragliding (@ an additional cost) or walk around Billing and enjoy the views
- Walk down the streets of famous Tibetan Market from the landing site and explore your surroundings
- Café Hopping- Take a break for Lunch & fill up your stomachs for the day ahead
- Visit Chokling Monastery
- Watch the sunset from famous paragliding landing site in Bir
- Walk back to our hostel for Chindi style tipsy gypsy gala night. Chindi welcome shots will be served to start the night right
- Brace yourself for some amazing group bonding activities over music & bonfire
- Dinner under the sky full of stars
- Wake up for an early morning breakfast.
- Experience morning prayers at the famous Buddhist monastery called “Palpung Sherabling Monastery” @ 10:30 AM.
- Drive through tea estates and forest area to reach Eight Stupas and soak some sunshine with breathtaking views.
- Hike to Gunehar River Pool & Waterfalls.
- Photo pit stop at famous sunset point on Bir Billing road.
- Local Himachali lunch at one of the famous Dhabas in Ahju.
- Get back to the hostel to pick your luggage & bid a warm GOODBYE to Bir.
- Evening Bus to Delhi @ 6 PM.
- Reach Delhi by 7 AM.